In the Punjab area, the PSPCL Recruitment 2024 accepts applications for Assistant Lineman vacancies. Officials from the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited have just lately released a job announcement to fill positions via the use of the online application process. Candidates who meet the requirements can check out the official website for the PSPCL job, which is located at pspcl.in recruitment 2024. There is a deadline for online applications on or before.
Applicants can submit their applications online at the official website of the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, which can be found at https://www.pspcl.in. The application form for the class of 2024 will be made available. Candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their applications online by a significant amount of time in advance, without waiting for the deadline for submitting the online application form. Candidates must obtain the user guide for the online application and carefully study it to fulfill the requirements for eligibility and any other requirements for submitting the online application. In the first part of the registration procedure, the applicant will be needed to pay the application cost. In the second phase, the candidate can fill out the online application and submit it through the website. The applicant must take a printout of the application and save it for future reference.
Below is a step-by-step illustration of the application procedure. A new screen will emerge with various links after the candidate has visited the official website, which may be found at https://www.pspcl.in. 2. Get the PSPCL Recruitment announcement in PDF format, and read all the information about the available positions. 3. It is possible for you to participate in the recruiting process if you ensure you meet all of the requirements. Select the Online Application Form option. When it is complete, a new screen will appear 5. Complete the application form with all of your information and submit any papers that you have scanned. 6. Before clicking the final submit button, you should double-check that your application form has been completed out. 7. It is required that the applicant pay the prescribed amount under the defined manner using any of the four online payment methods. It is necessary to adhere to distinct guidelines for each method of payment. 8. The PDF version of the PSPCL application form 2024 will be prepared after the candidate has paid the money. This form will contain the information that the candidate has provided them with. Including the ID number in the PDF application form is necessary for future reference.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates :- 944/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 590/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
PSPCL ALM Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 37 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2024
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Government Rules.
PSPCL ALM Recruitment 2024 Qualification
- Candidates should have 10th pass/ Matriculation or Equivalent qualification. And National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Lineman Trade.
- The Candidates who possess Higher Education i.e. Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engg. will be considered only if they have minimum Qualification i.e. NAC in Lineman Trade.
- Must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level upto last date of submission of online application.
- For more details read the official notification.
PSPCL ALM Selection Process 2024
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Job Location: Punjab