Easy Ways to Block an SBI ATM Debit Card Online Have you misplaced your SBI ATM card? Did you manage to stop it? Anybody might obtain your stolen ATM card and use it. You might lose your hard-earned cash. SBI provides the greatest financial services in India’s public banking industry.
SBI ATM Block
The bank strives to please its clients by resolving their concerns with easy services. You must Block the missing ATM card before it enters into the hands of the wrong people. SBI offers simple methods for blocking an ATM card.
SBI ATM Block Number
Anybody may use the services and get their card banned without any prior knowledge or expertise.
Contact customer service to get the SBI Debit card blocked.
- On your phone, dial 1800112211 or 18004253800.
- If you misplaced your ATM card in another state or country, call 0091-8026599990 from your cell phone.
- Follow the IVR prompts and dial the number to Block the ATM card.
- When you are connected to a customer service representative, state your wish to ban the lost card.
- You must supply your account information as well as the account holder’s information.
- Upon confirmation of your identify, the executive may inquire as to the nature of your request.
- The executive will provide you a reference number and block your card.
Blocking SBI ATM card through SMS
On your mobile device, tap Compose Message.
Send the code ‘BLOCK Last four digits of ATM card number’ to 567676 from your registered mobile phone number.
The bank will immediately send you a confirmation SMS on your request to block the ATM Card.
Block ATM card via Internet Banking
- Step 1: If you have online banking access, you can Block the ATM card yourself. Enter your User ID and Password to access your Net Banking account.
- Step 2: From the navigation bar, select e-Services.
- Step 3: From the list of services, select ATM Card Services.
- Step 4: Hover your mouse over the Block ATM Card link, which is located under ATM card services.
- Step 5: Now choose the account number and press the proceed button.
- Step 6: Next, if you use numerous cards connected to the same account, choose the ATM Card number from the list. Choose the one cause for blocking the debit card, lost or stolen, and make a note of it before clicking the submit button. Recheck all details before clicking the confirm button.
- Step 7: To validate your request, choose one of two options: create OTP or use Profile Password. Depending on your choice, you must either enter the OTP received on your registered cellphone number or the Profile Password.
During the validation procedure, explain why you want the ATM card blocked. To proceed, click the Confirm button.
You will receive an SMS confirming the successful acceptance of the request to block the ATM card, and the card will be blocked. You can save the ticket number for future use.
Block SBI ATM Card by email
- You can also request that the ATM Card be blocked through email.
- Hit Compose Letter and fill up the mail body with the ATM Card number and the reason for blocking the ATM card.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The card will be banned, and you will receive an email or SMS confirmation.
Block SBI ATM Debit Card using SBI Mingle On Facebook
- To begin, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Launch the SBI Mingle App by going to the SBI Official Facebook page.
- Enter your Application Password to access your account.
- Choose the ‘Ban Debit/ATM Card’ option.
- Following that, choose your account, and the system will provide a list of ATM Cards associated with it.
- From this option, you may Block the card.
Block SBI ATM Debit Card using SBI Anywhere Personal App
- Step 1: Launch SBI from any location on your smartphone. Log in using your net banking user id and password.
- Step 2: On the dashboard, select the Services tab.
- Step 3: On the following screen, select the Debit card hotlisting option.
- Step 4: Next, choose your Debit Account and card number. Choose Lost in Reason and press the submit button. You must confirm the same information on the following page.
- Step 5: A one-time password will now be provided to your registered mobile phone number. Enter the OTP and press the Submit button. Your debit card has been successfully hotlisted. You will receive a confirmation message with a ticket number on your mobile phone.
Hotlist your SBI debit card by Visiting the nearest Branch
- If you find the foregoing choices cumbersome, you may just visit the local SBI branch.
- Speak with the accounts executive and request that the ATM card be blocked.
- You may be asked to provide your bank account information, credit card information, and personal information.
- The CEO may also send a form to request that the ATM card be blocked.
- Fill out the form and provide any essential credentials.
- The executive will have the card banned, and you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Customers can restrict their SBI ATM/Debit card in seven different methods. You can choose any of the alternatives that are most convenient for you. You have round-the-clock access to Internet Banking, phoning customer service numbers, sending SMS or e-mail choices, whereas visiting the bank has some constraints. Choose the most convenient way to get your misplaced ATM card Blockd.