Customers of Punjab Sind Bank have two numbers that they may use to check the information of their account balance. One number is toll-free, while the other is paid. The customer’s cellphone number must be registered with the bank in order to utilise this service. The missed call balance Enquiry numbers are 02227811200 and 1800221908 (toll free) (paid).
PSB Balance Check
With the numbers shown above, customers may also verify additional information, such as the latest five transaction details and a check on the status of their checks.
PSB Balance Check Number
Number for the Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Check, Each account user may quickly check their account balance using the Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Check Number. Yes, if you have a Punjab and Sind Bank account, you may check your account balance by making a missed call from your registered mobile number, which is the mobile number connected to your bank account, to Punjab and Sind Bank at 07039035156.
PSB बैलेंस पूछताछ मिस्ड कॉल नंबर 2023
When you dial the Punjab and Sind Bank balance checking number, 07039035156, an SMS with your account’s entire amount will be sent to your phone shortly after the call is ended.
Send an SMS to 8082656161 or 9773056161, i.e. PTXN, with the Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement number from your registered mobile phone to learn more about five transactions. Send the following information to 9773056161 or 8082656161 from your registered mobile device: space>account-number>space>sms-banking-password>.
1. What is the balance Enquiry number for Punjab and Sind Bank?
- The balance Enquiry number for Punjab and Sind Bank is 07039035156.
2. What is the Mini Statement Number for Punjab and Sind Bank?
- The mini-statement numbers for Punjab and Sind Bank are 9773056161 and 8082656161.
3. What is the telephone number for the Punjab and Sind Bank?
- The Punjab and Sind Bank’s customer service number is 18004198300.