How Can I Obtain a Mini Statement from the State Bank of India? When you obtain a small statement from the bank, you will be able to see all of the transactions that occurred in your bank account. These statements typically feature information about the latest 5 to 10 debits and credits to your bank account.
SBI Mini Statement
Today we will talk about micro statements and how to receive them from State Bank of India. This bank is well recognised in our country as SBI, which is the largest bank in India. This bank recently increased its influence by merging with its other partner banks. The partner banks I’m referring to are SBM, SBH, and so on.
SBI Mini Statement Number
SBI मिस्ड कॉल, एसएमएस, एमपासबुक द्वारा मिनी स्टेटमेंट
SBI now owns all bank accounts previously held by SBM or SBH, notably the State Bank of Hyderabad and the State Bank of Mysore. Because it is the most well-known name in the banking industry, the bank provides its account holders with best-in-class financial services.
When you create a bank account with this bank, you will be able to use all of its services, including online banking and mobile banking. Nevertheless, not all functions are active by default; you must manually activate some.
How Can I Obtain a Mini Statement from the State Bank of India?
- Now, let’s get started with this Bank With Us guide and see how you may obtain a small statement from State Bank of India.
- There are several ways to obtain a Mini Statement in SBI. I’ve listed them below; you may choose the one that appeals to you.
Missed Call Mini Statement
How to Obtain an SBI Mini Statement Due to a Missed Call:
- To use this service, you must first register by sending an SMS from your registered telephone number.
- Send the REG space> Account Number to 9223488888.
- But, if you are already registered, there is no need to send the Text.
- The system at the bank will immediately give you a confirmation SMS.
- Then, make a missed call to 9223866666.
If you make a missed call to the above-mentioned number, you will receive a short statement from State Bank of India.
Little Statement from the ATM Machine:
This is one of the most popular techniques for obtaining a mini statement from the State Bank of India. You should have your ATM card and PIN code on hand.
How to Obtain an SBI Mini Statement Using an ATM Machine:
- Locate an ATM machine that is close to your location.
- Enter the building and enter your ATM card at the terminal.
- You will be prompted to enter your ATM PIN using the keypad.
- Next, from the screen, pick the Mini Statement option.
These are the two procedures for obtaining a mini statement from State Bank of India. I hope you understand all I’ve said thus far. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section.