How Do I Update My Name and Address on My SBI Bank Account? Have you submitted the updated KYC form and do you have a bank account? Every bank account holder must submit their most recent KYC form in accordance with RBI regulations. Additionally, it is crucial to update their location if they have moved by completing the applicable bank’s KYC form.
SBI Address Change
However, the majority of us are unaware of how to update our names and addresses on our SBI bank accounts. As a result, if you also hold an account with SBI Bank, one of India’s major banks. Read this post if you want to learn how to alter your names and address; it will be worthwhile.
SBI Address Change Form
Download the SBI Account Residential Address Change Form
By reading this article, you will learn how to update your name and address on the SBI website, in-person at a branch, via a mobile app, and by email.
Documents Necessary to Modify Name and Address
You must be aware of a few key details, such as the required papers, before applying to SBI Bank by filling out the KYC form.
Therefore, before we explain how to alter your name and address, let’s locate some important papers that you must submit after having them confirmed by you.
SBI will accept the papers listed below in order to change the account holder’s current or permanent address.
- voter identification card with a signature on both sides
- PAN card and Aadhar card (these are typically the two you will submit)
- Passport (if you own one, you may also use it)
- NREGA employment card (recognised as address verification).
- Driving permit (if you have a driving permit, it is also excellent documentation to provide)
- You may also include a letter from the National Population Register with your name and address.
- A recent power bill or other utility statement is acceptable.
- SBI also accepts letters from the government or an employer confirming accommodations for pension and family pension payments.
You may quickly update your name and address in your SBI bank account if you have any of these papers.