How Do I Change My Address in My UCO Bank Account? UCO Bank Account Address Change: UCO Bank is one of India’s most well-known banks, offering a wide range of services. If you already have a bank account with UCO Bank and wish to alter your address, click here.
UCO Bank Address Change
We can assist you with this. To update your address in your UCO Bank account, go to your nearest UCO Bank branch and follow a few simple procedures. If you have moved to a new address, you must immediately update your address in your UCO Bank Account. All of your bank documents will be mailed to the address you have on file with UCO Bank.
UCO Bank Address Change Form PDF
Download Change Address in Savings Account in UCO Bank Account PDF Format
If you need to request a UCO Bank Cheque Book or an ATM, you will only receive it at your registered address. If your bank details contain an outdated or incorrect address, you will never receive the required papers. Today, we will walk you through the process of changing your address on your UCO Bank account.
How to Update Your UCO Bank Account Address Please follow the steps mentioned below to alter your address in your UCO Bank account:
1) Gather all the documents required to change your address in UCO Bank Account.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- UCO Bank Account Passbook
Please keep in mind that self-attested photocopies and originals of the above-mentioned papers will be required.
2) Submit an application to the Branch Manager, including your old and new addresses, UCO Bank account information, and signature.
The following are the UCO Bank Account Details that must be included on the Address Change Application:
- Name on Account
- Bank Account Number
- Old Address
- New Address
3) Go to your local UCO Bank branch and get a KYC Details Change Form, or download the UCO Bank KYC Details Change Form.
4) Submit your ID Proof, Address Proof, Address Change Application, and fully completed KYC Details Change Form to your Home Branch’s Accounts Person. Your new address will be reflected in UCO Bank records within 1-2 business days.
5) As soon as the new address is changed in UCO Bank’s records, you should update it on your Bank Account Passbook as well.
That’s it! This is the entire process for updating your address in your UCO Bank Account.
The process of changing your address in your UCO Bank account is simple and will take no more than 10 minutes once you arrive at your UCO Bank Home Branch. I recommend that everyone reading this article change their address in their UCO Bank Account as soon as they move to a new address. If you have moved to another city, you must follow the steps outlined below to transfer your UCO Bank Account.